Sunday, March 25, 2012

Favorite Baby Pics



Hallie three weeks old














Here are some of my favorite pictures of Hallie! I need to take some more pictures of her. She has definitely changed. She is now 8 weeks old and so fun. She is now smiling like crazy! She sleeps well at night, but does not yet sleep through the night. She is quite spoiled and loves to be held :) so much so that crying is involved when she is not. I'm working on that any ideas how to rid this habit please share.

We are going to Shriners this Tuesday to find out if we can cut her brace wearing time in half. I REALLY hope we can. We have only let her straighten her legs for 5 minutes since we put it on a week and a half ago. Even after 5 minutes she remembered how much she loved to keep her legs straight and cried so hard when we put it on. It makes me sad but it's for the best I have to remind myself.

Most of the pictures here she was around 6 weeks old. Photography done by Paige and Dave.



1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful Katelyn! I hope she does well at her appt. I feel so bad for her! Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete