Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bella and Jace Birthday!!


I wanted to Wish my Amazing Niece and Nephew a happy birthday. .
Bella- June 26 three yrs old
Jace- June 25 one year old
I miss those kids sooo much I can't even look at their pictures without crying. They now live in Eagar Arizona and they move there shortly after we moved to Tennessee for the summer. I wish so badly they would be there when I got back but they are on their adventure and I hope I will see them often as they are away. They are honestly and I am not just saying this because they are my niece and nephew but they are the happiest kids I have ever been around. Ask anyone. I just hope my kids are as amazing as these two are. It's probably cause they have the sweetest mother in the world and a daddy that loves them. I miss you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. i def cried when i read this. i miss these kids more than anything in the world. it's so hard being so far. i love them more than anything! and yes i pray my kids are just like them too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete