Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Years Resolution

So this past year has been horrible for me when it comes to blogging. So, for my New Year Resolution I am going to keep up my blog! I know what a resolution but since I live so far away from a lot of my family and friends I think it's a good idea. Also I promise my cousin Chelsea that I would! Here is a little recap of what happen in 2010.

Jade and I celebrated our second year anniversary.



We also had two new addition to our families!

Jace Wyckoff was born this last June to Brittney and Ike my sister and brother-in-law he is so adorable, fun and happy. A couple of months later we had another addition....

Cooper Robert Huntsman was born last September to Chad and Megan, Jade's brother and sister-in-law. He is sooo chill and soo fun to have around!


(Jade and I have not been fortunate enough to have a baby on our own yet but our fingers are still cross and we are hoping this year will be better for us.)

Bella Noele Wyckoff :) has grown so much this past year. Jace expecially loves to watch this funny girl dance around. He really loves to grab her curly hair.



Jade and I moved this past year into a cute rental house in Shelley. We really enjoyed our Rexburg house but the owner sold it and we had to be out soon. Perfect timeing cause that same week we found out the previous renter to this Shelley home were moving out soon and we grab this great opportunity as soon as we could.




We have this little grove behind our house. The plot of land this little house is on is beautiful! Our view to the River from the back of our house.




3 comments:

  1. Yay you blogged! You are the best at keeping promises! Your little place looks super cute and I just have to say that you look so dang cute no matter what you do with your hair. You can pull off blonde and brunette! It was so fun seeing you, i totally wish we lived closer and saw you guys more often, hopefully it wont be years before i see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn you finnally posted! You look Like you're really happy, and you're still gorgeous as always. Your house is cute! So are your neices and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house is adorable! We are so jealous! ;) Denver and I get excited about when we will be able to move into a house but I'm afraid it will be quite a ways away...haha. Well I will be checking your blog often since you will be updating it everyday right? haha j/k.

    ReplyDelete