Thursday, May 20, 2010

A year and a half of bliss!!

Jade and I have been married for a year and a half now!! Crazy how time flies. Jade is still going to school at BYUI majoring in business and managing at a warehouse in Idaho Falls. I am back at Foothills Dental working in the front instead of assisting and I really am enjoying it. We are doing great but we really can't wait to get more into the summer and be outdoors camping, fishing, and enjoying the family. Here are some updated pics and my new hair that Jade dyed. Ha ha it was quite the experience but he did a good job.

1 comment:

  1. During my pregnancy i switched from assisting to the front and i liked it too...kinda stressful at times cause you have to deal with crazy people insurance and money haha. But your hair looks adorable!!! You look so dang cute with brunette and blonde hair! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete