Sunday, December 6, 2009

Turning 22!

So this last Friday the 4th I turned 22. When I thought about this i realized that birthdays are just not that cool anymore; I wanted to stay 21 forever. Ha ha Well my husband proved that wrong as well as my family.
Jade and I at the concert.


Friday night I went to a David Archuleta concert at BYUI Hart auditorium. It was so much fun! Jade's siblings and parents all came as well as my mom.

Left to right: Jade(my amazing hubby!), cole(Jade's brother), Janie(Jade's sister), and Jake; Janie's friend.



Left to right: Chad(Jade's brother), Megan(Chad's wife), Tracy(Mother-in-law), Robert(Father-in-law), and then my mom.
After the concert we went over to my house for cake and ice cream. It was so much fun but I can't help to feel like i'm getting old. :)












1 comment:

  1. Happy (Late) Birthday too! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun too! Did you ever imagine yourself as 22? It is still so weird to me that I was 22 and now I'm 23. So weird! Haha well you guys have a wonderful Merry Christmas! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete