Thursday, December 17, 2009

The End of the Craziest Semester Ever!

Jade and I just experienced our craziest semester ever! Well Jade isn't on track till the winter so it was just me in school, but you know how having a spouse in school can be. Well I had the brilliant idea of having 7:45 classes and work Monday thru Friday. What a horrible idea for someone who is NOT a morning person. Well because of that fact, I have been sleeping in till after seven every morning for the past several weeks and I would have to wake Jade up to take me to school. Being below negative most of the time, it really slows you down when it comes to walking. The semester is over and we're ready to celebrate. My mom has invited me and Jade over to make holiday treats Saturday. Jade probably won't go the 19th is the last day of his white tail hunt and the deer must be able to read his mind because they decide to do the opposite of whatever he does that day. What I do know is that he does have an amazing ability to attract porcupines. I believe the same one visit him almost every night for a couple of weeks. Overall, we are doing great and loving the adventures we are having together.

No comments:

Post a Comment