Saturday, February 8, 2014

Baby Boy Sprinkle!

  
   My awesome Mom, Sisters, and Sister-n-law threw me a wonderful "sprinkle" as we called it. I already had a baby shower with Hallie and thought it was only fitting because this time around I am having a boy!!! Jade and I are so excited. Hallie on the other hand is yet to be determined. I have decided to theme his nursery Fox and wildlife critters. I LOVE nature as well as my husband and found it only fitting. (Except for the fact that Jade thinks that his room needs a Fox skin ;) which he hunted for for months and finally got one. Which is being tanned as we speak. Not exactly what I had in mind but more on that later.) I made the blocks above with scrap paper and got the idea off of Pinterest. 




      Cute decorations huh they did an awesome job and I really appreciate all who came and supported us. I feel so blessed to have such awesome family and friends!

These lovely ladies are due within two weeks of my due date. I am excited to have little ones so close in age! Left to Right: Brynn- Boy Chalee- Girl and Me- Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Fox...pellet? Is that the same as a turd? Or is it like an owl pellet?

    Congratulations. I bet Jade is beside himself with all of the camo clothes he is going to get to buy.

    ReplyDelete