Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby on Board!

So I have had this post ready for the last couple of weeks but didn't want to post it on my blog until I had another appointment. Yes, Jade and I have FINALLY heard and seen a great heartbeat on our baby !!! We are more then excited. I am a little over 11 weeks today . Two years and three miscarriages later I am finally able to make this post :) It has been quiet an adventure but we have learned so much. Hopefully everything goes well for this pregnancy but so far so good.

So who will our baby look like most. Below I have posted baby pictures of both Jade and I.
Jade right after he was born. Look at all the hair ha ha.
I don't know how old I am in this picture maybe around 2 months.
Jade posing for the camera cute huh!

My first posing picture as well.
Jade doesn't care if it is a girl or a boy and I feel very much the same we are just excited to have a baby. I kinda have a feeling it will be a girl but we will see. We have names picked out for either so we are good to go :)

5 comments:

  1. Hurray! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! You might be right about a girl with your motherly instincts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm soooo happy for you guys!!!! You were both seriously adorable, you are going to have the cutest little baby! I can't wait to find out what your having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you two! Love the pictures of you guys when you were babies! We have been hoping and praying for you guys and we are so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Katie! I didn't know about all that, I am so sorry! But this is great news!

    Also, that baby picture of Jade kind of looks like Yoda. Hahaha....

    http://massassi.hobby-site.com/massassi/pictures/episode_5/thumb/luke_s_crash_site07.jpg

    ReplyDelete