Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Eve!

This year for New Years we decided to go to my Aunt Kelly's and Uncle Kim's cabin in Palisades. It was so fun! It was Jade's parents, Janie, Dave, Paige, my parents, Jade and I. We had so much fun! We played games, pulled a sled with the four-wheeler, and Robert and Dave decided to build a ski jump. They would have the four wheeler pull them at approximately 30-35 MPH, than they would do back flips and 360 off this jump they built. It was really cool to watch. Overall it was amazing. Watching the snow fall while enjoying the wood burning stove inside and drinking hot chocolate what could be better! I just wish all of our family could have come.















1 comment:

  1. Hey Katelyn! Ive just been thinking about you and i realized i havent seen you since you got married...way too long. Well I hope all is well and we really need to get together soon. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete